Microsoft Word - Document3
Job Title: Retail Business Manager
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £33,000
I am currently seeking a Business Management Role for a large commercial retail estate company. Based in North London you will be working closely on a B2B strategy and building strong relationships with other retailers ensuring a successful and profitable business model.
The Tenant Liaison Department is responsible for the smooth and efficient management of relationships with on-site occupiers, delivering excellent customer care and lease compliance standards at all times. The ambassador for communication to the shopping centre occupiers. A key component to the role is to enhance the brand and overall profitability of the asset by achieving performance targets and other business plan objectives.
- Authorised signatory for purchase orders, invoices and expenses, to pre-determined levels that will be communicated separately within policy.
- Represent the shopping centre at appropriate meetings.
- Host external visits to the centre in support of the business.
- Provide direct support to the General Manager.
Retailer Engagement and Customer Service
- Engage retailer involvement in seasonal initiatives led by Marketing and Commercialisation teams.
- Monitor retailer opening hours and champion core trading hours.
- Manage information flow to retailers, through all mediums, to ensure effective and timely communication.
- Manage the collection of feedback from tenants on performance and promotions, recording the information onto Salesforce system.
- Encourage DS+ participation and assist in the management of the weekly sales collection and follow up.
- Manage the intranet communication (where installed) within the Centre, educating retailers where needed.
- Manage customer comments with appropriate retailers, finding permanent solutions to resolve recurring issues.
- Ensure close liaison with the Technical Services, Business Support, Operations, Marketing and Commercialisation teams to ensure all relevant communication to tenants.
- Manage regular reviews, distribution, promotion and use of the Tenant Handbook with all occupiers.
- Manage and monitor the flow of key indicators from occupiers, understanding their business needs, taking relevant action to escalate and assist as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain retailer and staff discount scheme.
- Manage and take responsibility of induction training to retailers.
- Manage customer service audits and customer service awards.
- Attend the Retail Forums (and tenant/traders associations where they exist), as part of the management team, preparing agenda (as directed by the General Manager), guest speakers and encouraging attendance.
- Co-ordinate the fire and health and safety compliance of occupiers where it affects landlord compliance, resolving and escalating where appropriate
- A level standard or equivalent
- IoSH managing safely qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Confident decision maker
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience in the retail sector
- Good knowledge of the retail market and brand
- Good knowledge of Corporate Responsibility and environmental issues.
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- Achievement of other professional qualifications / awards relevant to the
- Local knowledge