Bridge Education are working with modest schools in Preston, North West area who are hoping to add to their Humanities cohort.
Are you a confident Humanities teacher who is keen to secure a new teaching role at the right school for you.
Do you have the ability to drive and motivate your classes to achieve their goals as well as making learning fun?
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today.
Humanities Teacher required
Long term role/full time position.
As a fully qualified Teacher of Humanities
, you will: -
- Have experience delivering across Key Stage 3/4.
- Be a highly effective and qualified classroom teacher.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team.
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time