Reed Accountancy Ipswich/Colchester are currently working exclusively with a fantastic business near Colchester, to recruit for a brand-new role, due to the continued increase in Business. The new position as Senior Accounts Assistant would support the Accounts Manager with the day to day accounting duties, assisting with Month end, VAT returns and Bank Recs
- Enter customer receipts/payments from banks
- Make proforma payments
- End of month multi-currency payments
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Assisting the Accounts Manager
The ideal candidate will be AAT part/fully qualified and have experience in the above duties.
You will have Intermediate Excel skills, Outlook, Word, and Access accounts experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
A Confident team player, who can use own initiative, able to plan workload and work to deadlines is essential, and the ability to investigate, and problem solve is a must.
• Monday-Friday 08:30 -17:00 1-hour lunch
• Car driver a must due to location
• 25 days holiday a year
• Generous company pension contributions
• Private Medical cover after 1-year service
Company would also consider a TEMP- PERM Contract, if candidates are currently not working, and would like to experience the role, before starting on a permanent basis. The above criteria still applies for this contract.
Please click apply to express an interest.