Jack is recruiting for a Home Manager for a small care home around Bognor Regis in West Sussex.
As an experienced Home Manager, you would be responsible for the general, financial, and operational processes of the care home in conjunction with the Area Manager. You would also be providing continuous leadership to other members of staff but most importantly administering the highest standard of care for residents.
This role is suitable for an experienced care home manager, registered manager with dementia experience or deputy manager who is looking to progress within their career.
Key Duties and skills as a Home Manager
* Advise and supervise staff in the planning and implementation of care to ensure residents have their personal needs attended to maintaining as much independence as possible.
* Ensuring all medications are safely administered and recorded throughout the home.
* Ensuring all new staff are trained and compliant according to CQC regulations. As well as delegate specific areas of responsibility to Senior staff to carry out the duties of the Manager in their absence.
* Maintain good staff working relationships and morale within the home.
* Ensuring the upkeep and preservation of the home is maintained. Cleanliness and food are of a good standard.
* Maintain budgets for sundry items, ensuring adequate stocks and supplies are ordered.
* Ensuring all paperwork and compliance is regulated, checked, and approved such as audits, evidence documentation, risk management and assessment, reporting, staff compliance, and documentation.
* Ensuring you act in line with the Health and Safety at work legislation and requirements and in line with the organisations approach to Health and Safety.
* Ensuring all safeguarding concerns and issues related to third parties are reported and assessed. Ensuring the care homes GDPR, policies and procedures are being followed consistently.
* Be on call for emergencies outside of normal working hours.
* Managerial experience within a care home setting.
* NVQ level 5 or equivalent (or working towards this qualification).
* Knowledge of the Care Quality Commission (desired).
* Clear Enhanced DBS.
* Competitive salary range from £33,000 to £36,000 with a salary review after a successful 6 month probationary period.
* Flexible working hours.
* Additional training provided.
* Pension Scheme.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or would like more information, please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or apply via this advert