Job Title: Mathematics Specialist Teachers
Job Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Type of Job: Long term/Daily supply
Start date: April 2021
Company Name: Education Matters Group
Are you a Mathematics Specialist Secondary teacher? If you are looking to take on a new challenge either on day to day supply or you are looking for a long term temporary or permenant contract then you are the candidate we would like to speak to.
* Planning and teaching Mathematics lessons within Key stage 3 and 4
* Teaching within local secondary schools
* Taking on full time long term supply contracts
* Implementing schools policies
* Requires QTS or an NQT
Additionally, you must meet the following criteria
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be a qualified Teacher
* Be familiar with the UK curriculum
* Possess two valid classroom-based references
* Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Education Matters Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary work
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £120.00 to £180.00 /day (Depending on job role)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent