Are you naturally curious? My client is. Their collective curiosity drives them to be an innovation leader in many industries. Their products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration and they are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to their customers, they are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility who believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their dymanic and progressive team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional QUALITY MANAGER
- Lead Quality group and quality activities - Develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance and control systems and activities. Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance and control
- Provides Quality oversight for Quality Systems, Quality Assurance systems activities and document control.
- Participates as a key stakeholder in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality requirements and considerations (e.g. quality lead in DfR, FMEA processes). Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
- Leads investigations through established standards, Corrective, Preventive Action 8D analysis, etc.
- Provides leadership over Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Supports Certification / audit requirements which include ISO9001:2015, TUV, etc.
- Operations Supply chain support, include Audit requirements, regular suppliers Gemba, Improvements plans etc.
- Lead and implement of the Lean philosophy and techniques to continuously improve processes and resources utilization
- Identify set of objectives and determine how to improve departments performances
- Develop and lead schedule internal and external audits
- Analyse and maintain quality matrix and metrics
- Lead and maintain customer quality requirements
- Maintain quality annually budget
- Prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Assure adherence to all standardised business processes.
- Coordinate and delegate work assignment, give authority of work independently, set expectations and monitors delegated activities.
What will you bring to the team, along with your curiosityis:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree required or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years related experience includes experience of working closely with design engineering functions and production functions.
- Demonstrated increased responsibility level throughout career, including management of multidisciplinary teams.
- Holistic process point of view.
- Experience in implementation of Lean principles in varies areas, to support operational performance goals.
- Ability to lead changes to achieve successful implementation of business objectives.
- Knowledge in ERP system - knowledge of Priority as an advantage.
- Teamwork & High communication capabilities; ability to lead actions that encourage trust and mutual respect among subordinates / peers and upper management.
- Operations and manufacturing experience - advantage.
- Appropriate knowledge of relevant Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures - Advantage.
Salary is negotiable for the right person and an excellent benefits package.