- Fast Paced & Dynamic Working Environment.
- Flexible Home/Office Working Policies.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
I'm now working with a fantastic B2B business in Swindon as they look to hire their next Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This is a fast paced and campaign led environment, where you will manage internal and external agencies to deliver multichannel digital lead generation campaigns and look to optimise and improve results all the time.
What you'll be doing
You will ultimately drive digital performance for key products within the business, defining and owning the paid and owned media strategy. You will focus on lead generation, conversions, analyse revenue vs spend, and track key metrics across all campaign performance.
You will run large scale PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, managing both an internal and external agency on a daily basis to ensure results are on track. You will lead on paid social, with social lead generation and engagement through key platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and retargeting networks. You will also contribute towards the SEO strategy, create and optimise landing pages, A/B test, look at UX and CRO, as well as managing the affiliate and programmatic marketing strategy.
Analytics and performance tracking using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, SEM Rush and Salesforce will prove invaluable as you dive in to the data to understand trends, performance, and look at ways to improve results. You will not be building the campaigns yourself, but will be managing resources to conceptualise, execute, manage, monitor, optimise, improve and report on successes.
What experience you'll need
- Proven digital marketing expertise, ideally within a B2B environment
- Multichannel acquisition and retention campaign experience
- Ability to drive visitors, click through, convert and maximise sales
- Experience with large scale PPC campaigns
- In depth knowledge of SEO, SEM and Social Media to improve sales performance
- Results driven and KPI focused
- Highly data driven, always looking to improvements
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability
- Great problem solver
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a fast paced environment, and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary (£45k-£60k), great company benefits, and a flexible working environment where you are only expected to attend the office a couple of times a week.
If you have proven digital marketing skills, especially around lead generation and driving traffic and conversions, then apply now or contact Chris for more information.