Solution Lead / Solution Manager / Solution Owner
Location: Anywhere across the UK
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
The Day Job
Sopra Steria are recruiting for a Solution Lead to join our strategic sales team. The initial responsibility of the Solution Lead is accountability for driving development of the new business through shaping and bidding of strategic sales opportunities and challenging delivery solutions to shape and assure the transformation activities.
The Solution Lead is a key strategic growth role where you will be part of a diverse, dynamic and supportive leadership team. You will work in partnership with Account and Strategic Sales Teams, you will translate business vision and requirements into future operating models and solution architectures, setting out compelling propositions and converting opportunities into sales.
The Solution Lead will develop and present winning large scale IT and BPO propositions/solutions for our clients and prospects to generate sales. They are responsible for the end to end solution, including technology platforms, delivery approach and plans, cost and resource estimates, proposal contents, proof of concepts and presentations. Successful candidates will have extensive experience of the design and delivery of complex IT solutions within the financial services markets. They will also have a proven track record of leading bids and working effectively with colleagues, suppliers and subject matter experts to produce compelling and winning proposals.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and agreeing and articulating the operational solution, transformation and transition organisation structure, roles and responsibilities for major bids.
- Advising the Leadership team on the transformation agenda and strategic insight to business planning.
- Working collaboratively with the Leadership team to ensure transparent and accurate status reporting on key initiatives.
- Supporting client relationship development and management, business development, organisational capability building effective delivery models.
- Ensuring a clear line of sight of the aggregate transformation delivery roadmap to optimise any opportunities.
- Drawing on cross Group expertise and SMEs, as required to ensure alignment to overall bid objectives and good business practice.
- Building, retaining and deepening relationships with internal colleagues to ensure full engagement, timely and accurate identification of key challenges and risks.
- Owning and continually reviewing the engagement models for working effective stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of working in an IT digital transformation partner or consulting origination.
- Experience of translating a client's business vision and requirements into future operating models and solution architectures.
- Strong partner knowledge in leading transformational solutions.
- Experience of communicating at executive stakeholders to deliver compelling, clear and easy to follow proposals, presentations and software demonstrations and can effectively handle questions and objections.
- Proven track record of shaping and winning large scale bids or pre-sales.
Get in touch for more details or to have a confidential discussion about whether this could be the opportunity for you.