Private NurseryEarly Years PractitionerNewham Full time/Long-termImmediate startA wonderful Private Nursery
are looking for an Early Years Practitioner
- Immediate Start
- £17,000 to £21,000 per annum - dependent on experience/qualification
As an Early Years Practitioner
you will be responsible for creating a nurturing and stimulating learning environment where they can develop the 7 Key Areas of EYFS. You will be involved in planning and delivering activities, observing the development of your Key Children and discussing with Parents on how to ensure that the best care is provided. You will hold at least a CACHE/NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Childcare, Early Years or related areas.
We're looking to speak to enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners
- Are keen to work as part of a friendly team.
- Can perform observations and create reports.
- Is comfortable working independently
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
If this sounds like you, apply with your CV today. Good Luck!
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants