Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continual growth, they are now looking for an SEO Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering innovative, cutting-edge digital SEO marketing strategies for a diverse client portfolio.
The business is looking for somebody who is an excellent communicator and is able to translate complex technical information into bite sized chunks for clients. It is important that you have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to work on your own initiative, effectively multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment.
This is key role for the business and one in which you can make a genuine impact to growth plans.Key Responsibilities:Technical Set up/SEO Strategy
- Conducting website audits and analysis (meta titles, tags, descriptions, URLs etc)
- Developing SEO campaigns that complement the website builds and wider marketing activities we propose for clients
- Keeping up to date with SEO best practice and advising clients on the strategic changes necessary
- Undertaking keyword, competitor analysis and link monitoring research
- Identifying and recommending SEO marketing activities, including On-page, Off-page, content marketing and link building to increase rankings from search engines
- Making On-page changes to (primarily Wordpress) websites in response to the actions identified in the website audit
- Reviewing website content against agree keyword lists to ensure it meets the objectives for organic results
- Writing or editing content for landing pages, blogs, career guides, co-marketing articles, email campaigns, questionnaires, white papers etc.
- Outsourcing more complex content to specialist writers and reviewing this content to ensure it meets SEO objectives
- Reviewing written output created by others from an SEO perspective, giving copywriters constructive feedback
- Uploading content to (primarily Wordpress) websites via the CMS
- Undertaking outreach activity to media and other relevant websites in order to gain back-links, including writing, reviewing and publishing content to directories
- Reviewing SEO performance using a variety of SEO software and tools
- Generating SEO reviews and rankings reports for clients, using insights to dictate improvements to future strategy
- Extensive all-round SEO experience (Technical, On-page and Off-page)
- Strong knowledge of SEMRush, Moz, AHrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc
- Computer literate, with excellent communication skills and written English
- Ambitious, self-motivated and well-organised individual with a proactive 'can do' attitude
Excellent package on offer.