Feel the buzz and excitement working for one of the fastest growing consumer electronics businesses in Europe. You will be responsible for all photography and videography for the brand, bringing inspiration and new ideas to a growing creative and branding team.
You will have proven Photography/Videography experience, along with a demonstratable portfolio - ideally from the consumer retail/product space. It's essential candidates can provide an extensive portfolio of product/lifestyle shots to be considered for interview, without a portfolio we cannot progress an application.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Provide 360-degree lifestyle/product photography/videography of all products.
- Project manage photo/video shoots (including all lighting setups, sets, creative direction of models and stylists).
- Maintain, develop and accurately archive a video/imagery portfolio.
- Create flat-lays and lifestyle images for use in brochures, web campaigns and social media.
- Ensuring work is delivered on time and to specification.
You must have previous experience in consumer focussed lifestyle photography, an ideally experience working with Adobe Creative Suite & Lightroom as well as exposure and experience working with studio lighting and styling.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an innovative organisation going from strength to strength. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Sawston, Huntingdon, St Ives, Kings Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Soham, Corby and St. Neots. The role can offer some home working, so as longas you can be based in Cambridge 2/3 days per week that would be fine.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.