This Leicester city-centre based fast-moving, fast-growing business requires a Finance Manager to replace the current incumbent.
Reporting to the board of Directors, the successful applicant for this role will take responsibility for the provision and explanation of financial information.
A willingness to take a hands-on approach to both staff management and the preparation of financial information is necessary to facilitate the smooth running of the finance department and meet the needs of the business.
Salary - £45,000 to £50,000 per annumAssignment Details
- Monthly management accounts production
- Cash forecasting and cash management
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Overseeing transactional data input
- Management and support of finance staff
- Maintenance of financial controls
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Identifying and managing balance sheet risks/opportunities
- Ensuring accurate company accounting records are processed and recorded
- Overall responsibility for a team of 3 and manage staff accordingly to achieve agreed objectives.
- Oversee all billing, accounting and payroll processes
- Annual Budgeting process
- Organisation of Annual financial Audit
- Weekly Cash Flow forecasting
- Aged Debt analysis and supervision of collection of historic debts
- Analysis of accounts and management reports
- Monthly Reporting on all aspects of the business for presentation to the board
- Assist the Company Directors in overseeing the operational functions of the departments.
- Assist with project work plans
- Experience with Sage Line 50
- Predominantly office-based during handover period
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Suitable professional qualification - ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills