Are you a Passionate and dedicate Maths Teacher?This role pays to scale!
Reed Education are currently working with a Multi-Academy Secondary School on an exciting new role in the South-West Oxfordshire area. Starting November 2020, the school are looking for a motivated Maths Teacher to join them from 1st September 2021 on a permanent full time or part time basis.The School:
- A Multi-Academy Community College working with 11-16 Year-old students
- The students aim to achieve the very highest standard they can, and everyone's potential is maximised.
- They allow students to flourish academically but also learn to embrace their role in a diverse society by learning to celebrate, promote and reinforce British values and the importance of mutual respect, individual liberty, democracy and the law.
- The school is looking for a motivated Maths Teacher
- Qualified and Experienced
- You will be part of a supportive team.
- Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities.
- Working with Secondary school students' Key stage 3 and 4.
- Further Maths is desirable but not essential
- QTS or NQT considered
- Great Behaviour Management
- Must have experience of teaching Maths in the UK curriculum.
- Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Oxford, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales