Our client an independent car dealership is looking for an experienced Motor Trade Finance Controller to join their very busy Accounts Department in the Chelmsford area.
• Are you currently working as a Finance Controller within a car dealer environment?
• Can you bring a proven track record of working within an Accounts Department?
• Do you have experience in the preparation of budgets, management accounts and variance reports?
• Would you like to join a growing company with career progression opportunities?
If so, please read on....
• To oversee the operations of the accounting department. • Supervise accounts department including Accounts Assistants. • To deputise for the Finance Director in their absence, ensuring the consistent smooth running of the department. • Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, expenses and payroll). • Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash management reports and balance sheet reconciliation. • Coordinate and direct the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections. • Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans. • Maintain files and comply with record retention requirements. • Support the finance director with the monthly payroll process and manage in their absence.
• AAT or ACCA accountancy qualified or similar. • A minimum of three years' experience of financial management. • Good working knowledge of financial systems. • Experience in preparation of budgets, management accounts and variance reports. • Good level of communication and inter-personal skills. • Excellent attention to detail.
To find out more about this Finance Controller role and other vacancies within the Motor Trade, please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy