Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Payroll & Finance Assistant position based in Edinburgh paying up to £25,000 plus a good benefits package. The Company
This exceptional service driven business is an absolute market leader within their sector. It's an employer that is renowned for developing and retaining the best talent on the market across all its disciplines which creates a highly engaging, interactive and diverse working environment for its employees.The Role
This role gives the holder a real opportunity to not only have an impact in the payroll team, but also to develop their skills as part of the wider finance team.
To be considered you must have strong practical payroll experience, the successful candidate is someone who is meticulous and prides themselves on their high level of accuracy whilst delivering an exceptional services to the companies employees. Wider finance experience (purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations etc) would be advantageous, however the Head of Finance is more than happy to invest their time upskilling and diversifying the successful individuals skillset. On Offer
The position of Payroll and Finance Assistant is a Permanent contract paying up to £25,000 plus a good benefits package.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing of end-to-end payroll
- Ensuring adherence with internal and external regulations including taxation returns & liaising with HMRC
- Maintaining the employment database including processing starters and leavers
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation
- Purchase ledger
- Processing invoices
- Administrative duties
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers & third-party providers
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Practical payroll experience - ESSENTIAL
- Wider finance experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Proficient user of payroll systems and Microsoft Office including Excel
Please do not hesitate to contact Euan Archibald for a private and confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.