An exciting job opportunity for a DevOps Engineer role based in Bracknell (remote working) Your new role
Our client is looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer who can help us transform DevOps and create efficiencies across our technology estate. The successful candidate will build functional systems that improve the experience of millions of customers. Your challenges include deploying products, improving ways to monitor and identify production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. You will be providing experience, guidance and support to a dozen development teams across the globe, so if you have a solid background in building modern systems and are familiar with Terraform and AWS you could be suitable.
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborating with development and IT operations to support a continuous delivery model
- Build a new configuration management system within the first 6 months
- Deliver a new microservices based web experience to production
- Revolutionise our deployment systems to enable zero downtime deployment
- Create systems to enable a self-service development environment
- Demonstrate and encourage a high performing 'DevOps' culture
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience with implementing software delivery pipelines
- Configuration management and IaC. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or similar
- Experience with monitoring systems, Prometheus, Graylog, Grafana, Icinga2, etc
- DevOps tools - GitLab, Artifactory, ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS ECS, SonarQube, Consul and Vault
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of both Linux and Windows servers
- Running large scale web applications and APIs in production
- Experience in Money Transfer industry
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Up to £80,000 depending on experience plus on-target 10% bonus
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days - plus birthday day-off)
- Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Euronet Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.