Central Employment are working alongside a global digital performance agency, specialists in providing performance channels such as PPC, Paid Social and SEO. They work with enterprise clients across the UK, who operate in sectors such iGaming, Leisure, M&E, Travel and Retail to name a few.
The PPC Manager is responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth. Key Responsibilities include - exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available PPC marketing channels with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives. Working closely with the Client Services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results, and Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports.Responsibilities
- Mastering methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through PPC).
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to brand standards.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns (particularly Google analytics and other web analytics packages) - (Knowledge & experience of using Search Ads 360 would be advantageous).
- Ideally worked within a large PPC agency and managed complex PPC accounts
- Substantial experience in digital marketing account management, specifically in PPC and Paid Social.
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.