- Up to 20k
- 12 month Contract, high possibility of going permanent
My client is looking for an all round Accounts Assistant to become an integral part of their Finance team, this role is a 12 month contract however there is a high possibility of it becoming permanent, very good opportunity to get your foot in the door! As part of the role you will have responsibility of the following
- Process day to day purchase ledger transactions and address outstanding queries in a timely manner.
- To reconcile control accounts, resolve issues quickly and report status to the Transaction Services Manager.
- To provide accurate Purchase and Sales ledger records ensuring the accuracy of supplier & Customer balances in the accounting records.
- Processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Managing a portfolio of live Customer & Supplier Accounts
- Cash Posting and Allocations
- Liaising with internal and external Customers and suppliers at all levels
- Assisting with Internal Audits
- To ensure confidential storage of financial documentation. Ensuring financial records are current
- To ensure tidy and orderly records are maintained.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with all round accounts experience.
The ideal candidate:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the purchase ledger function with a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sales Ledger and cash allocation.
- Knowledge of processing stock invoices and credits, reconciling supplier statements
- Good Excel Skills and competent on computerised accounting systems
- Confident and adaptable
If you are an excellent team-worker and can show your own initiative please don't hesitate to send your CV to