Are you looking to join a Finance team that are on a journey to high performance? Do you want to challenge yourself in a new, exciting and demanding environment?
Macildowie are representing one of Northampton's leading Finance teams, who are looking to become the best in their sector. I am keen to speak to candidates who think they will be suitable for the role and this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who is an established leader and has the relevant experience in coaching and developing those around them.
2020 was tough for a lot of companies but due to our client's fast paced environment and ability to problem solve within short time frames, they adapted to the new working style and are looking for someone who can add a wealth of experience to help them make that push to the next level of performance.
Our clients are looking for someone with the right credentials to be a charismatic team leader, problem solver and trusted advisor to the business.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £45,000-£50,000 depending on levels of experience.
This role of Finance Manager will see you report directly to the Finance Director and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead the team from the front - coaching, mentoring and developing a team of 4.
- Manage the monthly management accounts process including providing your analysis and commentary on areas of variance to plan.
- Lead the company wide budgeting and forecasting process.
- Build long term relationships to help us become cost effective in the future
- Ensure payroll processes are in place and kept up to date
- Lead the relationships with external bodies including banks and auditors
- Working closely with all of the SMT to drive the strategic decision making process
- Tax analysis and reporting
- Experience of manipulating data to problem solve and implement changes.
- Fully qualified CIMA or ACCA
System experience in some of the following will help:
If you're interested in this role apply now.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.