Middle Weight SEO/PPC Manager - Corston - www.corston.com19/01/2021Salary - dependent on experiencePermanent role, full time - 37.5 hrs per week 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday
At Corston - we make home renovations projects a little easier. The tactile parts of a home that you interact with everyday are important, so we think they should be done right. Our aim is to make these individual products to a higher standard, and for them to work together.
We are looking for a SEO & PPC specialist who will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing team to implement advertising campaigns across multiple channels. - The team consists of a photographer, graphic designer, web developer and marketing manager.Main responsibilities
- Optimise the website for organic search ranking.
- Analyse the performance and usability of the website.
- Place digital adverts across all platforms, eg google, facebook, pinterest etc. Report and optimise them with a 5 figure £ monthly spend.
- Optimise email marketing campaigns.
- Manage customer database in CRM platform.
We are looking to talk to candidates about
- Analytical data driven personality.
- Deep interest in technology and marketing trends including PPC.
- Experience of using online data collection and analysis tools.
- Ability to run with a project and take on new problems with tenacity.
- Ability to work individually in a small marketing team to deliver great results together.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge marketing trends.
- Tell us about the marketing budget you have managed and what you have achieved.
Driving license and own transport essential. Please do not apply if you do not have access to your own transport as the location is not accessible via public transport.
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have implemented social distancing of 2 metres where possible, installed perspex screens and provided hand sanitizer, masks / visors and gloves.