RSR Regulatory Services is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for a highly skilled Assistant Litigation Executive to work with our client on a permanent basis. You will be provided with structured supervision, coaching and training as well as a nurturing environment, where you can grow and shape your career.
Based in North Staffordshire, this role offers a salary of between £29,321 and £34196 per annum.
* Litigate a full caseload of FT ex-portal accident cases (RTA, EL and PL) for union members and union friends and family scheme clients, working under supervision
* Identify cases which need to be transferred to the Branch network, including for reasons of value, specialist case type or profile
* Conduct and manage all aspects of a caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment, subject to supervision
Skills / Experience Required
* Knowledge of PI law
* Knowledge of CPR, rules on evidence, litigation process and funding
* Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum
* Law degree or common Professional examination/Graduate Diploma in law or experience of equivalent standing
* Experience of handling fast track PI claims including experience of the litigation process (litigation experience with EL/PL)
* Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines
* Ability to prioritise
* Good verbal and written communication skills, including drafting skills
* Strong file management skills
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Word
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (phone number removed).
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer