Are you a qualified Finance Director with experience of scaling an SME business?
Do you have experience of working in the e-commerce sector?
Can you lead and develop a team through transformational change?
Chances are that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a reputation for putting "People First".
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Your future employer?
This well-established e-commerce business is set to double in turnover over the next 3 years. Under new ownership, this company is looking to hire it's first permanent Finance Director to complete this ambitious small leadership team.
The MD has a healthy appetite for growth and requires a commercially-minded FD to achieve this goal. As a highly motivated leader, you will work collaboratively and at pace across all the key business functions, leading on business planning and financial and IT strategies.
You will business partner the MD and wider Management Team so that you can positively influence operational performance, evaluate opportunities and mitigate risks in a timely fashion, ensuring that review and discussions around key metrics and MI become embedded in the culture.
The Finance function is small, and the role will require a hands-on approach.
What are we looking for in you?
- You are an experienced Finance Lead/FD; professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with demonstrable commercial experience;
- Experience of e-commerce sector;
- Track record of working closely with the MD and key stakeholders in an SME, providing the appropriate support and challenge level.
- Demonstrable experience of how you have utilised technology to improve your finance function.
- The commercial experience to drive the business forward whether it is in the thick of it, or as a sounding board and team player.
In return, you can expect;
- Great culture; friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- A competitive salary, £72,000 - £78,000
- Rural location, benefiting from free parking;
- Commutable from Abingdon, Burford, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, Newbury, Royal Wootton Bassett, Stroud, Swindon.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to find out more ...