A fantastic, expanding care provider is seeking a Deputy Manager for a small specialist home in Grantham, Lincolnshire. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with experience of working within the autism or learning disabilities sector now seeking a new challenge. The CQC rating is 'good'.
This is a national care provider who support young adults and children with Learning Disabilities, Autism, complex needs and associated challenging behaviour. Their services and support are unique, bespoke and tailor made to fit each individual's needs. They have successfully developed outcome models for each of their services, which enable them to demonstrate the development made by each individual in their care.£27,500 - £29,500
Contracted hours - 42.50 hours per weekResponsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
Deputy Manager Key skills and Competencies:
- Supervision of the team.
- Coaching and developing the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively to deliver the best outcomes.
- Supporting the Registered Manager with day to day tasks.
- Managing and organising training for all staff.
- Completing staff rotas.
- Attending professional meetings.
- Updating documentation to reflect any new changes.
- Must be Qualified in Level 3 Diploma Care Leadership and Management
- Experienced in managing and supervising people
- Able to support the management of a 24/7 operation
- Experienced in working within a framework of safeguarding
- Excellent working knowledge of equality and diversity
- Excellent organisational skills, accurate record keeping with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Holidays start at 25 days per annum.
- Support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it's all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.