Our client have a new role within their organisation for a specialist digital marketing manager. This role will involve setting up and managing a new advertising sales and service team. You will lead a team acquiring and nurturing new SME customers, with responsibility for managing their digital advertising budgets, strategies and campaigns.
As a digital marketing specialist, you will deeply understand hot to set-up, manage and optimise paid multi-targeted digital advertising campaigns including paid social media, programmatic digital display, as well as paid search and SEO. You will deal directly with higher value customers, providing expert consultation on their digital strategy. You will also understand how best to improve working processes, hire, train and coach individuals within the team and ensure the team deliver best in class account management and customer service.
- Industry knowledge
- Expert on industry developments
- Campaign management experience
- Campaign specific experience - experience of Google AdWords and Analytics's, Facebook for Business/Campaign Manager, programmatic advertising, and an understanding of SEO principles
- Sales skills
- Account and relationship management experience
- Team Management skills
- Expert stakeholder management skills including executive-level stakeholders
- Exceptional communications skills
- Customer and query management skills
- Industry experience, 5+ years experience in digital advertising account management, with at least 2 years managing a team of 5+ people