Based in The Midlands, our client is a highly regarded multi-channel retailer, who operate with pride and passion. Zachary Daniels have partnered with our client to recruit a Senior Studio Manager to join the team.
The position of Senior Studio Manager for our client based in The Midlands has been simply designed to lead a best in class team, delivering across Video, Photography, CGI and Post Production.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, inspire and mentor a high performing team including video editors and Artdirectors
- Create high quality editorial videos to appeal to a variety of audiences across multiple formats
- Lead team in the production of videography and stills
- Build exemplary relationships cross functionally through Buying, Editorial, Design and Social
- Work to CTP's to ensure briefs are met in a timely manner
- 5 years experience leading teams in a studio environment
- High attention to detail and excellent video editing and production skills
- Experience of Photography and CGI
- Solid understanding of media law and copyright
- Editing techniques including Motion Graphics with experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox
- Examples of having worked in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
A competitive package is available as is the opportunity to work for a truly market leading retailer