Domus are recruiting for a dual-site registered manager to take on two 8 bedded Learning and Physical Disabilities services in Hemel Hempstead. Both services are delivering a high-quality service and achieving 'Good' with CQC.
My client is a fantastic national provider who offer excellent training and development opportunities, you will be well supported in the role and be taking on two very well-established services.Key Responsibilities of a Duel Registered Manager:
Duel Registered Manager requirements:
- Lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home, ensuring that available resources are used effectively to enable the provision of a good quality service.
- Work closely with the Service Development Team, participating in the selection and compatibility of potential new residents, their assessment, transition into the home if appropriate.
- Ensure that all service users have a dynamic support plan, which involves the person as far as is possible, takes account that person's needs and aspirations, and is reviewed regularly.
- Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice.
- Participate in the formulation of budgets, to monitor expenditure in specific budget headings, as required.
- Participate in the Area's on-call management system as required.
- 2 years' experience at Registered Manager level with proven experience delivering a 'Good' service with CQC.
- Experience supporting those with Learning and Physical Disabilities
- Multi-site experience preferable but open to strong Registered Service Managers
- In addition to a fantastic salary of up to £35,000 and 28 days holiday including BH
- Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Dedicated learning & development programmes
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole
at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.