12 Month Maternity Cover
What is the Beauty Innovation Incubator?
The innovation incubator exists to; discover, design, build, test and validate, at pace, transformational, personalised innovative, omnichannel skincare experiences beyond topical product, to accelerate No7 growth.
About the role:
As Innovation Manager within the Skincare innovation team you will be responsible for leading a number of incubator programmes, specifically menopause and bespoke mixing for No7 skincare.
For these programmes, you will lead the creation/design, development, live testing and validating of new innovative skincare customer experiences.
• Delivery of menopause first smallest step experiments (via Bakery and Healthcare Innovation partnership)
• Develop roadmap for further testing/scale up of menopause skincare innovation opportunities with supporting business engagement plans
• Work closely with No7 Brand and healthcare innovation to develop and work towards a north star vision which integrates menopause skincare innovation into a broader menopause eco-system of holistic solutions and services
• Identify internal and external partners to develop an omnichannel bespoke skincare mixing service in line with validated written consumer facing concepts.
• Design, build and deliver a small scale physical trial of a bespoke foundation mixing service and build roadmap and commercials for further testing/scale up
A bit about you:
• Highly experienced in innovation or product development
• Passionate about all things beauty and skincare and have a strong understanding of the consumer and their holistic needs.
• Creative, experimental and able to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
• Can demonstrate where you have created breakthrough consumer propositions that have resulted in commercial success for a brand
• Agile, eco-system thinker, able to forge new directions without clear processes
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.