Welcome to the Boots Opticians CRM team - an exciting team within the Boots Opticians business, and with links into the Boots UK Loyalty Team - This team is absolutely critical to driving the performance of the business. If CRM, Loyalty and customer data is your passion, then you have a unique opportunity within this team to make your mark in a business that is truly data-driven and customer focused.
The CRM Manager is a key role in Boots Opticians Marketing team, responsible for shaping and delivering the customer retention strategy, and utilising the Advantage Card database to drive customer acquisition. This role is instrumental in driving innovation in direct marketing, an agent for change in the business and a role model for high performance. The importance of this role is recognised right form the very top of the business - and is supported with links into Data Science, Change Transformation, Customer Marketing and the Advantage Card team. This is an exciting role that will help to shape how the business responds to the new and changing world that we now find ourselves in.
• To define and implement the Boots Opticians CRM strategy to meet key retention and acquisition volume targets.
• To understand the e2e customer journey and optimise all customer touchpoints to deliver incremental value for the customer and business
• Own the customer lifecycle, ensuring longevity and commercial success
• To manage and optimise a multi-million pound budget to optimise ROI of CRM activity
• To identify new innovations (technology, channels, creative, behavioural science) to drive incremental improvements in the programme
• Use data and insight to identify new commercial opportunities
• Plan test and learn strategy and deliver reporting to the business.
• Work closely with data and analytics and insights team to understand key customer segments and increase their value.
• Lead a team to deliver against the strategy
A bit about you:
• CRM experience at manager level in a B2C environment
• Able to work at strategic level but also happy to operate in the detail if and when required.
• People Management experience
• Experience of existing and emerging CRM technologies and approaches
• Good understanding of GDPR
• Creative and strategic thinker - energetic and passionate
• Creative campaign experience, working with agency partners to deliver exceptional results
• Strong communicator - able to engage with multiple audiences
• Collaborator - able to work with the wider Marketing team, Analytics, Product, Compliance and other functions to develop and execute projects
• Prior experience with Agile methodology is preferred, but not essential
• Undergraduate degree required
• CIM or related qualifications desirable
A bit about us:
Work right at the heart of the business and join us on the exciting digital journey we're on.
Play a leading role in driving Boots Opticians growth by defining and delivering our CRM strategy to drive business performance and continually improve the customer experience. Life in the Boots Opticians Marketing team is fast paced, every day is different and brings new opportunities to improve what we do. We work with great people across the business and externally to execute our CRM strategy and meet our customers' needs.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues' needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference - click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!