This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate at final stage, newly qualified or up to 5 years post qualified to work for an internationally renowned manufacturing business to be an integral part of their finance team. The job has a lot of variety within it and will suit a candidate who is keen to challenge and push their career.Client Details
Well known global FMCG clientDescription
- Ensure weekly and monthly Management Accounts are submitted on time and accurately in line with group deadlines, including prepayments and accruals
- Ensure weekly and monthly forecasts are submitted timely and accurately in line with group deadlines.
- Ensure payroll is submitted on time and accurately in line with group deadlines, weekly reporting and prepare trending for Operations
- Process quarterly Duty return timely and accurately
- Weekly tracking of R&D tax credits, working with management accountant
- Weekly tracking of overheads against forecast and review with budget holders, working with management accountant
- Preparation of Site Capex submission and post Capex reviews
- Monthly account reconciliation preparation & review
- Liaise with group team on debtors / creditors
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Champion the group accounting policies, drive controllership
- Cover for Management Accountant, Finance Cluster Lead when required
- Management of 1 member of staff
- ACCA / CA / CIMA qualified - preference is someone who is at final stage or newly qualified up to 5 years.
- Deadline driven, group reporting skills
- High levels of accuracy is essential
- Verbal and written communication to all levels, internally and externally must be of excellent standard
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working as an accountant in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Very competitive basic salary and package.