Level 3 Nursery Practitioner/Educator - Maida Vale
Our client, a beautiful nursery located in the Maida Vale area is looking to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner/Educator, for their Baby Room. The nursery opened in September 2019 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. Their goal is to provide premium childcare in a safe and stimulating environment where children and staff feel happy, safe, and valued.
The nursery can accommodate up to 51 children, divided into 4 small groups according to their age. The classrooms are bright, small, and cosy. The small number of children and well-planned teacher-child ratio encourages cohesiveness and better interaction between children, creates a peaceful and calm environment where the children feel safe and loved and allows more one-to-one time with the teacher, and offers an individual approach to ensure each child's distinct needs are met.
The nursery is looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner/Educator to join their dynamic and supportive team in their Baby Room. They are looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner/Educator on a full-time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner/Educator, your role is critical as you will be in direct contact every day with their most important customers; the children. You will have to make them feel welcome, safe, secure, and ready to explore, play, have fun, and learn. You will be working closely with the Room Leader and the rest of the team members to ensure the smooth running of the classroom.The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training, and experience:
- Have experience of working with babies (3 months to 1 year old)
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 qualification
- A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
- Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring
- Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working with kids
- Be creative
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Ability to observe, assess and report the child's behaviour
- Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
- Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, to be well organised, and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
The nursery is looking to pay a salary of £18,000-£21,000 (depending on experience).Benefits of joining the team:
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
- Competitive salary package
- Early Finish on Fridays
- 35 days paid holidays
- Nutritious lunch provided every day
- Possibility to progress in your career