Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bournemouth
I am looking to fill a position for a Band 5 Registered mental Health Nurse (RMN) based within an NHS Mental Health Inpatient Unit.
St Ann's Hospital is an acute mental health inpatient unit located in Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset and provide treatment and care across 6 inpatient wards for people aged 18 and over, who are in an acute phase of illness and working towards their recovery. The aim of all staff is to provide a high quality of care and treatment for patients who have physical, social, psychological and emotional health needs and enable them to return home with support from the Crisis Home Treatment Team and / or their Community Mental Health Team.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £28.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)
- 6 Months Post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing position
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (Online Update Preferred)
- NMC Registration
- Online Mandatory Training (Training can be provided)
- PMVA / MAPA Training
- Vaccination History(TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR)
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of staffing to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistant across the UK.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Registered Mental Health Nurse include:
- £150 Sign up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- £250 Training Allowance
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Daily Payroll Runs
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
This position is available immediately, so for more information please contact myself or forward your CV to