Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bournemouth
I am looking for a Mental Healthcare assistant (HCA) for a position based in a NHS Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Haven Ward provides specialist, 24-hour inpatient care for people with severe mental illness, who have complex needs and are in acute crisis. The PICU Unit is based at St Ann's Hospital in Poole, and has a seven-bed ward for men and a five-bed ward for women. The unit provides rapid intensive psychiatric treatment with enhanced levels of care, observation and security, for a discreet period of time.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) Payment would be made through an Umbrella Company
- 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (Online Update preferred)
- Online Mandatory Training (Training can be provided)
- PMVA / MAPA Training
- Vaccination History (TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Mental Healthcare Assistant include:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to