Our Client is a diverse group of companies with several business divisions. They are growing and are seeking to add a Divisional Finance Manager into their positive and influential finance team.
* Building an understanding of the requirements of various stakeholders and supporting the Finance Director in building relationships with key personnel, to underpin the strategy of the division.
* End to end finance management for the division and the associated projects; from month end deliverables, budgets and forecasts to strategic and annual planning, 3 year plans and future performance, the full finance lifecycle.
* Supporting the Divisional MD and senior management team, ensuring that they are supported with the right insight and information and act as a strong business partner so that effective decisions are made.
* Production of cash flow forecasts and project overviews for scrutiny by the Group Board and third party funders. Liaison with Banks and funders.
* Production of annual budget, 3-year business plans and quarterly forecasts. Support the Finance Director in production of feasibility financial forecasts.
* Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, including full variance analysis against budget for individual projects and the division. Analysis reflecting both qualitative and non-qualitative data.
* Production of statutory accounts for relevant companies and completion of all other monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements including VAT.
* Management and leadership of a divisional finance team.
To be a success in the role it is likely that you have:
* A recognised accountancy qualification.
* Strong financial modeling skills
* Proven track record
* Experience at influencing board level
* High degree of commercial accumen.
* Management and leadership abilities