Science Teacher Start Date: 18th January 2020Whitehaven, Cumbria
Vida Education are looking to appoint a Science Teacher to start at a school on the 18th January - potentially on a temporary to permanent basis.The Role:
** 5 days a week
** Key Stage 3 & 4 The School:
** Ofsted 'Good'
** Successful and Supportive School
** Positive atmosphereIn order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now!
- Hold a Teaching qualification.
- Have experience of delivering exceptional support to pupils.
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- A DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
Newly qualified Teaching Assistants and experienced teaching Assistants alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!