An excellent opportunity for an OEM Account Manager looking to play a key role in the worldwide expansion of a thriving, industry leading company, who can offer you excellent training and progression opportunities.
Are you an Account Manager with experience working alongside OEMs & Tier 1 Suppliers? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding and industry leading company?
Established for over 40 years, this world leading company specialise in the design & manufacture of specialist safety systems for use in a wide variety of industries. They have developed an unrivalled reputation within their market and are the global leader within it. With recent investments and big plans for the future, they are now going through a period of rapid expansion. Due to this they are now looking for an OEM Account Manager to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked with supporting the day to day activities of the OEM Sales teams. This will involve overseeing and managing the supply of products to the customer, whilst also looking at ways of maximising these accounts in order to bring in new business. On top of this you will be provided with specialist training and have the chance to progress in to senior positions.
This role would therefore suit a highly motivated individual who has experience working as an Account Manager with OEMs & Tier 1 Suppliers, and who is looking to play a key part in the expansion of an industry leading company.
- OEM Account Manager
- Managing supply of products to customers
- Working closely with Subsidiaries & Distribution Networks
- Supporting day-to-day activities of the OEM Sales Team
- £Salary DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Experience within OEM Account Management
- Worked within Automotive or a similar industry
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Lives locally to Dartford area