In practise for nearly 100 years they have picked up countless accolades and continue to do so. They have an excellent culture and treat their employees with respect - they take a human approach.The Firm
With a heritage dating back nearly 100 years this top tier firm are now one of the most well regarded in employment Law nationally. The firm advocate the belief that justice should be there for the working people and have intimate ties to trade union movements.
This engrained ethos can be seen in 100% claimant only work, representing the abused or injured and never the organisation. The staff in this firm embody this culture and create an environment where achieving justice is followed only by a welcoming atmosphere. The Role
The Employment Department is looking for an experienced Solicitor to come in and support on a 6 month month fixed term contract.
You must have experience handling settlement agreements.Requirements
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing Employment department in Plymouth, Devon.
- The role is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- You will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
- You must be a Qualified Solicitor / FILEX & have experience giving Employment law advice (specifically Settlement Agreements).
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation