Due to company growth of my client, I am currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Quality Manager to work with their established Training Team. The role would be to join my client as a Quality Manager in the North East area. However, additional national travel will be required.The Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive total quality development and improvement throughout the whole organisation.
- To deliver excellence in teaching, learning and assessment in all provision types.
- To deliver innovative and rationalised quality processes to produce excellence without overload.
- To work with leaders and managers throughout the organisation to accomplish the common purpose of the strategic objectives.
- To lead on high quality tutorial activity and highly effective support for learners' progress.
- To lead activity relating to quality assurance systems and procedures.
- Take a leading role in self-assessment in the different types of provision/vocational areas and in business support units.
- Develop and improve the use and impact of the Learner Voice in quality assurance processes and activities.
- Maintain the currency and accuracy of the teaching, learning and assessment policies, procedures and systems and most importantly, their consistent implementation.
- Maintain and systematically analyse data relating to teaching, learning and assessment to inform developments and improvements throughout .
- Report on compliance through internal audit of the application of quality systems and procedures.
- Plan and provide a range of internal quality assurance training and development activities related to teaching, learning, assessment and the learner journey.
- Lead on support for new teachers and those who need to develop
- To support the internal and external quality assurance processes to meet external requirements.
- To lead on innovations in teaching, learning and assessment in response to the external/regulatory environment. Ensure the provision of up to date records of all quality processes related to the role and drive the timely achievement of identified actions.
- Provide relevant, high quality, timely reports to senior management.
- Undertake personal research, training and development to ensure continued expertise in the role.
- Have practical experience in a Quality Manager role
- IQA L4 qualification
- Ability to demonstrate multiple sector experience
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel across England