A leading Agricultural Science company based in Fulbourn are seeking a Campaign and Marketing Support to join their team on a contract basis until the end of the year.This is an entry level role supporting the launch of a new product.Duties:
Skills and experience:
- Support the development and delivery of the UK launch of a new fungicide product
- Support Marketing Communications Specialists on various elements of this exciting new product launch including: Organising events, branding, advertising & promotions across a range of communication channels and production of marketing material.
- Support the campaign specialist with the management of 3rd party suppliers to ensure they deliver on their parts of the launch.
- Support the full project management of the product launch to ensure key activities are implemented in a timely manner and to the correct target customer groups.
- Collaborate with and support the rest of the Marketing Communications team to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities.
- Investigate and advise on new marketing communications techniques relevant to the market and target audience, including traditional and digital routes.
- Support the delivery of any social media campaign
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture, business, marketing or equivalent related subject or equivalent experience
- Some understanding of the agricultural industry and in particular the seeds & crop protection
- Knowledge of data protection, advertising standards and other laws relevant to the advertising and promotion.
- Knowledge of Business to Business marketing gained through experience of different promotional techniques, advertising, PR, literature production and media processes
- Experience of working in communications/marketing
- Experience of working with and managing third parties
- Experience in the agribusiness industry would be desirable
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.