Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Temp)£25 per hour Chester / Deeside
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester/DeesidePerformance Objectives
- Efficient diagnosis and correction of electrical and mechanical faults across site.
- Installation and commissioning of all new and repaired machinery and equipment.
- Assist manufacturing with machinery adjustments, changeovers and set up.
- Development and implementation of action plans to address root cause of all failures
- Take an active role in the Health and Safety requirements on site on behalf of the engineering department.
- Produce and maintain documents relating to the administration of all engineering tasks.
- Full working knowledge of PPM systems and maintenance; to work and maintain the documented PPM programme
- To carry out planned and predictive and reactive maintenance of machinery and equipment across site.
- To carry out workshop duties such as machine repairs and component manufacture.
- To retrain in new methodology, technology and engineering techniques as the business needs arise.
- To train others in the maintenance of site wide machinery and equipment.
- Electrical qualification and training - 17th Edition. Desirable.
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Experience of FMCG operations
- PLC fault findings/diagnostic along with health and safety ethic and HACCP would be beneficial
- PC literate as you will be required to use computer based maintenance systems.
- Flexibility is an essential requirement of this role in order to meet departmental / business needs.
- Strong communication skills, able to work within a team or own initiative with a positive can-do attitude
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/02/2021