We are recruiting for a permanent Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
to work at our long established client based in Poole. This is an Immediate start for the right applicant.
7am-3pm initially for the first month then moving onto 12 hour Night Shift
Every other weekend off. This shift pattern means you only work for 6 months of the year.Salary:
£11.57ph rising to £16.20ph once successful probationary period is completed. Average 42 hour week (36 one week then 48 the next).
- Carry Out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain Records of Machine Running Hours
- Attend To Machine Breakdowns and Ensure Continuity of Production
- Assist Electrician as Required
- Assist On Tool Changes As Required
- Liase With Shift Supervisor To Prioritise Work Load
- Complete Sign Off Forms For Each Task
- Work In A Safe And Tidy Manner
Mechanical Fitter Requirements
To apply please call South West Recruitment on and submit your latest cv.
- Completed Apprenticeship
- A Formal Qualification City & Guilds
- Fork Lift Licence
- Welding Experience
- Ability To Problem Solve
- Should be a Team Player