AJ Chambers are currently representing a highly reputable accountancy practice in Canterbury who are looking to expand their team by hiring a Qualified Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is highly experienced in dealing with their own client portfolio, who wishes to progress and develop their career further within practice.
The firm have been growing organically year on year and have plans to expand significantly in the future. They are offering a very competitive salary for the local market.Senior Accountant duties:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- Previous UK accountancy practice experience is essential.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- You must have a driving licence and your own transport, to facilitate client visits.
- Experience in managing a client list and having front line contact with clients.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.