My client are looking for an Information Governance Manager to lead the implementation of the Information Management Strategy throughout their organisation.
The role is to ensure that an effective Information Governance framework of people and process, is developed and monitored and provide specialist knowledge information advice to support both Data Management Principles and Information Management compliance initiatives.
The Information Governance Manager will set appropriate standards, security and best practice through policy, IM tools and improved staff awareness; and develops internal analysis and audit measures and controls to monitor and promote compliance within all departments.
* To develop excellent 'trusted advisor' relationships throughout the organisation, influencing employees and managers to incorporate good working practices to build and promote a strong KIM governance culture at all levels.
* To foster understanding and enthusiasm for KIM standards and improvement activities, through education, technology and methodology.
* To support and guide enterprise wide transformational change projects through timely engagement and stakeholder negotiation, ensuring that KIM standards are integral to project design and that review and audit regimes are embedded throughout.
* To develop, manage and deliver the Information Management Strategy through drafting policies, procedures, processes and standards for Data Council approval, and ensuring that security and risk mitigation is documented.
* To task and develop the Information Governance Analyst through line management, direct reporting and informal workplace training.
You will need to have;
* Previous experience in a similar Information Governance role
* Building and maintaining good working relationships enterprise-wide, at all levels, to improve collaboration and implement culture & behaviour changes within an organisation
* Presentations to senior executives and challenge views within area of responsibility
* Previous experience of liaising with and managing suppliers & consultants
* Knowledge of strategy development Stakeholder and change management
* Experience of business writing and handling sensitive information appropriately
* Line management including leading project and working group teams