Conveyancing Assistant - Residential Property
Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
Are you currently a Conveyancing Assistant or a Paralegal within Residential Property looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity working for an ambitious Yorkshire Law Firm based in Bradford City Centre with an ethos of building strong relationships to create mutual success.
You will provide administrative and Paralegal support to a very busy Conveyancing Fee Earner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage all client work allocated by Supervisor or Department Head in accordance with department procedures
* Type correspondence and documents, and draft appropriate legal documents ensuring accuracy at all times. Issue sales contracts
* Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries or taking messages as appropriate
* Provide advice and guidance to clients ensuring that the client is regularly kept informed of progress and costs
* Liaise with estate agents, solicitors and other external customers as required
* Deal with all cheques or cash received or despatched in accordance with the partnership procedures
* Prepare monthly bills
For this position you will need previous experience as a conveyancing assistant in a fast paced and busy team.
Apply today or for more details contact Neil Blackman
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.