Learning Support Assistant / LSA - Plaistow
**Are you an experienced LSA looking to join a high achieving Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' School (2017) in Plaistow is currently recruiting for a Secondary LSA to join them ASAP.
This large Secondary School is highly academic with children in their care often being accepted to top Universities around the UK.
This is a full time long-term role, starting immediately & working across KS3, KS4 & KS5.
Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 - 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.Summary:
- LSA / Learning Support Assistant
- Long term, full time role
- Ofsted Rating - Outstanding (2017)
- Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Plaistow location
- Salaries between £65 - £85 per day
- Bachelor's Degree - essential
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
- Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.