Modis are partnering with a reputable, leading organisation within the West Sussex area who are currently looking for a reliable and experienced IT Manager to join their team. Based in Worthing, our client has an established presence in the local area and a sociable team across multiple offices
The IT Manager will be responsible for all projects, support and queries across the organisation. You will be required to manage the network of each office and work with the wider business on the overall direction and IT strategy. Alongside this you will also work with each end-user across the organisation for all queries, support and on-boarding processes in relation to their IT Systems. Our client has recently migrated to O365 and are in the planning phases of new system implementation projects for 2021.
The overall responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the installation of operating patches on the servers
- Configuring and administering O365
- Managing IT queries from end-users
- Maintaining and managing the computer networks at each of the offices
- Management of the website
- Working and maintaining relationships with 3rd party support companies
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous IT Management experience within a small-medium sized organisation (50-300 users)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Recent experience of remaining 'hands-on' in your role from a technical support perspective.
- Experience in configuring and administering O365 is mandatory for this position.
- A strong Network and Infrastructure Engineering background would be preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a role which offers autonomy, variety and a 'family-feel' work environment. The role is based in Worthing but will require travel across West Sussex sites, for this reason our client will only consider candidates with a valid UK driving license and preferably a mode of transport.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.