Our award-winning client is looking for an experienced SEO professional who can handle multiple projects at once, whilst providing excellent communication to their clients. They will provide the opportunities to work with interesting clients and sensible budgets, you need to provide the technical, creative and outreach/PR expertise.
Ideally you will have a minimum of one years' experience in an SEO relevant role, preferably with experience of a variety of websites/clients. You'll need a genuine interest in the digital marketing industry, a thirst for knowledge and perhaps a bit of a competitive streak.
At the moment, this role is home-based due to Covid-19. You'll be required to work from the office least a couple of days a week in the future.
SEO Account Manager - The Role:
* Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns (encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation, outreach and PR).
* Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns.
* Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors.
* Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success.
* Work as part of a team. You will be required to work alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi-discipline strategies.
* In return, our client will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
SEO Account Manager - The Candidate:
* Attention to detail and ability to work to manage own workload.
* One years' experience in an SEO-orientated role, whether that be in an agency or in-house.
* Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing.
* An analytical mind-set, good numeracy, written & verbal communication skills and proficiency using Google Analytics.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* The desire to keep up with the latest best practises, technology and tools.
* The ability to think creatively, analytically, on your feet and make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus Points For:
* A degree in marketing, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject.
* A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
* Google Ads and/or Google Analytics accreditation.
* Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Botify, AWR, SEMRush, Moz, KWFinder etc.
* An understanding of data and how to represent it visually.
* A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web.
* Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation.