£30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Purpose of Product Manager Role:
Provide Product Management, including technical marketing content to drive sales.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
* Tracking market trends and opportunities
* Collating new product concepts and product enhancements, building in competitive advantage
* Building requirements specifications and business cases for New Product Introduction (NPI)
* Development of Product Roadmap, in agreement with Engineering department
* Provide support through the NPI process through to Engineering and Product completion
* New product sales enablement including; direct & reseller sales presentations, value proposition, training & training materials, webinar, datasheets, product configurator, pricing, marketing collateral, introduction into key customers etc
* Practically demonstrate all features
Sales & Marketing Support:
* Support marketing to plan and attend major shows including targeted message delivery and provision of relevant hardware on exhibition stands
* Write content for the website including white papers and case studies, and emailer updates and provide targeting advice to marketing
* Plan and execute launch of new products with the support of marketing.
* Support Sales team on large RFP and customer bids
* Cover for supporting sales technical calls
* Other tasks that may be needed to support the business
Product Manager Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* Degree in Electronics, Computing, Mathematics, Science or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years post qualification technical experience
* Good written and spoken English
* Warm outgoing personality
* Enthusiastic about customers and their needs
* Excellent Excel, Word, Visio and general IT skills
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate's requirement's to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you