Account Manager - MarketingStarting salary of £22,500 - £24,375 with the opportunity to progress.
We are a creative agency specialising in the education sector and we searching for an experienced Account Manager to build and maintain strong relationships with our national client base. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, energetic and personal approach, partnering with multi-academy trusts, schools and organisations to deliver PR, marketing, design, video and photography.
You will be given a high level of ownership and the opportunity to serve as the lead point of contact for a range of clients.The Role
To deliver the following:
Who we're looking for:
- Develop long term relationships with our client base.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies for clients based on their targets and priorities.
- Work collaboratively with all team members to deliver client requests in a timely manner, to a high standard.
- Successfully deliver cost effective, quality project management on a range of unique, challenging briefs.
- Communicate regularly with clients through a multitude of channels, including attending regular meetings.
- Generate new business with existing clients.
- A degree in a relevant field and 2+ years' experience.
- Excellent at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong understanding of marketing/communications.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Full UK Driving License and access to transport.
- Willingness to travel to meetings across the UK regularly.
- Experience working in the education sector.
- Experience working in a creative agency.
We are temporarily working from home and we are continuously reviewing plans to return to the studio. The role will be temporarily remote and then studio based (WF4).We will be conducting telephone and video interviews for this position. How to apply for this Account Manager job:
If you have the required skills and experience to apply for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please click "apply" today and you will be sent an email which will enable you to update your profile, add supporting documents and tailor your application