Nurseplus are looking for Senior Homecare Workers to provide a comprehensive person-centred care to clients in East Farleigh and surrounding areas.
Our dedicated care professionals provide our clients with tailored care plans in the comfort of their own home. Our teams enable clients to live safely and independently in the comfort of their own home. Alongside assisting our clients with their personal care, medications, daily activities and general wellbeing, a key component of our enhanced homecare service is to provide our clients with a high level of care continuity and companionship.Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Senior Homecarer:
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Worker:
- At least 2 years care experience in a care setting
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
- Available for some night shifts
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in East Farleigh.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.