Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading digital performance specialist, with the appoint of a Senior PPC Executive.Main Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Skills - Required
- Managing, developing & executing strategy primarily for paid search and also for retargeting across display & social networks.
- Utilizing & identifying technology or tools like bid management software or AdWords scripts to drive overall performance & scaling activity.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within paid search & other channels to help drive performance. Identifying key tests, using a data-centric approach to inform decision making & scaling winners.
- Continual optimization of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, ad copy testing & optimization etc.
- Ownership of tracking & attribution across marketing channels to help inform budget and progress towards hitting targets/goals.
- Creating & managing all reporting across channels for key KPIs. Feeding back weekly & monthly insights to senior management.
- Providing thought leadership across paid search and digital marketing for the business.
Experience & Skills - Desirable
- 2 to 3 years' experience managing large scale paid search campaigns (either agency or client side).
- Experience using bid management software like Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe Media Optimizer or DoubleClick Search to manage paid search campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords & Bing Ads. Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads & programmatic display.
- Expert use of Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking & attribution technologies.
- Analytical & data-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, new technologies and processes.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns within the digital services sector
- Experience of managing Facebook Ads or programmatic display across display exchanges.
- Experience managing dynamic remarketing campaigns via Criteo / AdRoll / Google Display Network or other providers.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience using AdWords Scripts or VBA for campaign management & reporting.